Liebster is German for ‘favourite’. The Liebster Award is given to blogs with less than 200 followers. In accepting this award, the recipient must pass it on to 5 favourite up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers.
There are so many blogs I visit and enjoy it's hard to pick five. If you've never visited these blogs before, you are in for a treat.
1. Quarry Garden Stained Glass - Karen not only has one of the best gardens I've ever seen, but a wicked sense of humour as well.
2. Mrs Bok and the Bok Flock - Mrs Bok has a busy job (or two) but still finds time for the little Boks, the feathered flock, Tim Tam and a bountiful vegie patch.
3. Andrea in this Lifetime - has a truely tropical garden, wonderful photography and has a wealth of botanical knowledge
4. Tropical Texana - an industrious subtropical gardener in Texas who also has a great sense of humour and a flock of chickens
5. AfricanAussie - who has recently been away on holidays but is one of my all-time favourite bloggers. Her tropical garden is both beautiful and productive.