Sunday, 5 February 2012

Leibster Blogs

What a lovely surprise. Marisa from Onslow and Miss B has given me a Liebster Blog Award. Thank you so much Marisa and Missy says to give Onlow and Miss B a pat from her (although Missy will never believe that two dogs are better than one). Marisa's garden is in the same part of the world as ours and is full of wonderful  sub-tropical lushness. She also features usual plants she finds elsewhere, so I often learn about a new plant to add to my wishlist when I visit her blog.



Liebster is German for ‘favourite’. The Liebster Award is given to blogs with less than 200 followers. In accepting this award, the recipient must pass it on to 5 favourite up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers.


There are so many blogs I visit and enjoy it's hard to pick five. If you've never visited these blogs before, you are in for a treat.

 1. Quarry Garden Stained Glass - Karen not only has one of the best gardens I've ever seen, but a wicked sense of humour as well.
2. Mrs Bok and the Bok Flock - Mrs Bok has a busy job (or two) but still finds time for the little Boks, the feathered flock, Tim Tam and a bountiful vegie patch.
3. Andrea in this Lifetime - has a truely tropical garden, wonderful photography and has a wealth of botanical knowledge
4. Tropical Texana - an industrious subtropical gardener in Texas who also has a great sense of humour and a flock of chickens
5. AfricanAussie - who has recently been away on holidays but is one of my all-time favourite bloggers. Her tropical garden is both beautiful and productive.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you! I have been very slow in getting motivated to start blogging again, and it seems so many things have gone wrong. This might just be the mojo I need to get up and going again. I know and follow all but one of your favorite bogs. thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Missy, I am so flattered with your award and the kind words you said about me. I have lots of favorite blogs but many seem not to fit in the below 200 followers. I have been blogging since 2008, but maybe not many want my posts, or they just forget to follow mine, because I am like that too. I will try to locate some of them later. Earlier on, i don't accept awards, but somehow yours is not as difficult. Like Africanaussi, i follow all in your list except for one. Thanks you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gingers! Sooooooo pretty.
    Thank you so much for my blog award!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missy and Ros! I am honored and humbled, oh, you made my day! I have to get right to work on my Liebster Award post. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think and appreciate your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...