Sunday, 3 February 2013

When John sleeps in

I know they had to make some repairs after the storms but it looked like they were back in business. I wouldn't have booked a table for breakfast if I'd known the service would be so bad.
 
 
Hey waiter!  Can we get some service over here!
 
How long do I have to wait for my breakfast?
 
 
It's disgusting. It's embarrassing.
 
I arranged to  have breakfast with some friends.
I told them this place had the best food around.
They're whispering about me over there.
I won't be able to show my face in the flock again.
 
 
What are you complaining about?
We couldn't even get a table.
They usually have plenty of food at this time of the morning.
 
 
So - should we just wait patiently or go look for a new restaurant?
 
Waiter!!!!
Where is that waiter!!!
Where is our breakfast?


 


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Gosh I hope they got service at last :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, that was great! Did they wait?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They flew off when John went to put the food out, then two came back later. They come most mornings for breakfast.

      Delete
  3. They are adorable! So gorgeous birds!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post!
    I've just come back in the house from filling our bird feeders.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Lea
    Lea's Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why on earth don't you and John get with the program and make sure breakfast is served on time?? Must Missy always be overseeing you two to make sure things get done in a timely manner?
    Those birds are beautiful.
    You made me laugh out loud....very loud.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny! I'm glad you'are all ok after the crazy weather you've had. They do seem like sassy patrons. It's a good thing they don't speak English!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think and appreciate your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...